- Former AI developer at Masomo, an award-winning Miniclip studio. Worked on Head Ball 2 and Fun Race.
- Author of Hands-on Game AI Development by Packt Publishing.
Sc. Student with exemption scholarship at Université de Montréal, Computer Science department (DIRO), and a member of LIGUM research lab. Supervisors: Derek Nowrouzezahrai and Pierre Poulin. Studied on exploring joint models for realistic light transport, animation, and appearance models for real-world materials.
- Former teaching assistant at Bilkent University Computer Engineering Department
- Former software developer (tools and UI) at Simsoft.
- Top Student at Ankara University Faculty of Engineering
- The founder, and the former president: Ankara University Video Game Development Club (ANOYGE)
- 3rd place at EBA Market App Contest with Sınav
- 7th place at TUBITAK Software Projects Contest with a project for public transportation using smart phones and tablet PCs
- 4th place at Hayal Et, Gerçek Olsun Software Development Contest with Interactive E-Learning Application For Preschoolers
- Winner of Global Game Jam Turkey 2012 with Ruhi the Loopy
Java: I used Java mostly for my studies (both master’s and bachelor) to develop computer graphics applications and amateur Android applications.
ActionScript 3.0: I was using ActionScript 3.0 for developing commercial and amateur applications before it was replaced by other technologies.