- Completed all the courses needed to be taken for M.Sc. degree
- Started to take IFT 6042 Synthèse d’images (Realistic Image Synthesis), Pierre Poulin and COMP 557 Fundamentals of Computer Graphics, Paul G. Kry (from McGill University)
- Started to the first steps of the thesis.
- Finished IFT 6095 and IFT 6141 courses.
- Attended Global Game Jam 2015 in Montréal (MTL Game Jam)
- Started to take IFT 6095 Sujet en infographie (Subjects in CG – Realistic Interactive Rendering), Derek Nowrouzezahrai and IFT 6141 Reconnaissance des formes (Pattern Recognition), Jean Meunier courses
- Came to Montréal for starting M.Sc. study at Université de Montréal
- Left from Simsoft and started my TA job at Bilkent University.
- Finished B.Eng. study at Ankara University
- Started to work at Simsoft
- Attended Global Game Jam 2014 in Ankara